More quality of life through a healthy intestine
Health is in the gut, we know that. Nevertheless, about 60 percent of people in western countries suffer from digestive problems. Whether it's constipation, which you fight with desperation and the strangest home remedies, or irritable bowel syndrome, which is driving more and more people to the point of being unable to work due to severe pain: Conventional medicine is often at a loss when it comes to these chronic complaints, which rarely constitute an illness as a cause, but massively restrict the quality of life.
The author takes on this topic with well-founded expertise - and a "thinking outside the box": Her easy-to-understand guide provides information on the latest research findings as well as on tried and tested holistic medicine.
From the content:
- How do I understand what my gut is telling me?
- What can I do for a healthy gut?
- Are probiotics really beneficial?
- Do you actually need a colon cleanse?
- What do I do if my gut is stressed?
- How are the intestines and the liver related?
Mag. Anita Frauwallner