For skin and intestinal mucosa
Who is MUCOZINK® suitable for?Nutrients are needed daily for the healthy barrier function of the skin and mucous membranes, especially for the build-up, renewal, and stabilisation of the intestinal mucosa. MUCOZINK® is a food supplement with vitamins, minerals as well as glutamine and taurine.
How does MUCOZINK® work?The nutrients contained in MUCOZINK® support different functions in the body:
- Vitamin A, vitamin B2, biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Zinc and vitamin C contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Zinc, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid and magnesium support cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin E, copper, zinc and selenium help to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid as well as copper and magnesium contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
How is MUCOZINK® used?Stir the daily portion of powder (20 g) (= 3 heaped teaspoons) into approx. 200 ml of water and take with or after a meal. Alternatively, the daily portion can also be spread over several meals.
CompositionSucrose, L-glutamine (10%), magnesium salts of citric acid, acidifier citric acid, taurine (2%), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural flavouring, maltodextrin, zinc gluconate, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), beetroot juice powder, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium (vitamin B2), copper gluconate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), pteroyl monoglutamic acid (folic acid), chromium (III) chloride, D-biotin, sodium selenate (selenium), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Ingredients per daily dose = 20g
- Vitamin A (550 μg = 69% NRV*)
- Vitamin C (300 mg = 375% NRV*)
- Vitamin E (45 mg = 375% NRV*)
- Vitamin B1 (5 mg = 455% NRV*)
- Vitamin B2 (5 mg = 357 % NRV*)
- Vitamin B6 (10 mg = 714 % NRV*)
- Vitamin B12 (9 μg = 360% NRV*)
- Vitamin D (5 μg = 100% NRV*)
- Niacin (48 mg = 300% NRV*)
- Pantothenic acid (18 mg = 300% NRV*)
- Folic acid (600 μg = 300% NRV*)
- Biotin (180 μg = 360% NRV*)
- Magnesium (250 mg = 67% NRV*)
- Zinc (10 mg = 100% NRV*)
- Selenium (60 μg = 109% NRV*)
- Copper (1mg = 100% NRV*)
- Chrome (60 μg = 150 % NRV*)
- Glutamine (2 g)
- Taurine (0,4 g)