What is META-CARE Vitamin C Plus?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is needed for numerous processes in the organism. The best-known function is as an immune vitamin. Vitamin C makes a valuable contribution to a functioning immune system, also during and after intensive physical activity.
The human body is only able to store vitamin C to a limited extent. Conventional vitamin C preparations are quickly excreted again, so a daily supply of META-CARE® Vitamin C Plus, which is quickly available to the body, is recommended.
In META-CARE® Vitamin C Plus, thanks to liposomal technology, the vitamin C is surrounded by a layer of phospholipids and is, therefore, protected from stomach acid. This enables increased absorption and utilisation of the vitamin without loss of active ingredient in the intestine.
How can META-CARE® Vitamin C Plus be used?
- Targeted Vitamin C supplement to support your immune system
- For use during the flu season, with competitive sports or high levels of environmental pollution
- Protect cells against oxidative stress (Vitamin C)
- Contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue (Vitamin C)
How is META-CARE® Vitamin C Plus taken?Take 1 capsule 1 x daily, unchewed, after meals with sufficient liquid.
CompositionL-ascorbic acid (liposomal), capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, acerola fruit extract, pomegranate peel extract, cistus extract.
Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose. Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk. This product is also safe for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
IngredientsPer daily dose = 1 capsule
- Liposomal Vitamin C 480 mg
- Acerola fruit extract 40 mg of which Vitamin C 20 mg
- Pomegranate peel extract 40 mg of which ellagic acid 16 mg
- Cistus extract 30 mg of which polyphenols 19.5 mg