What is META-CARE® Liver?Special formula with choline, wasabi and bitter substances from plant extracts Besides the intestines, the liver in particular has a great influence on the metabolic processes for extracting nutrients from food. If our liver is overburdened with harmful substances or incorrect nutrition, support through micronutrients can be useful. META-CARE® Liver contains the essential nutrient choline, which is needed for regular fat metabolism and thus contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function. The additionally contained high-quality extract from the genuine Japanese wasabi (Wasabi Japonica) is used in Asian culture as a proven household remedy due to its high content of mustard oils. The formulation is rounded off with bitter substances from specially selected plant extracts.
When can META-CARE® Liver used?
- Contributes to maintaining healthy liver function (choline)
- Supports the regular fat metabolism (choline)
- Contribution to normal homocysteine metabolism (choline)
How is META-CARE® Liver used?
Take 1 capsule 2 x daily with water, unchewed and before meals.
We recommend consulting your doctor regarding use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding before using this product.
CompositionCholine bitartrate; capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; grape seed extract; dandelion root extract; milk thistle fruit extract; wasabi root extract (mustard); artichoke leaf extract; bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose. Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose. Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk.
ContentsContents per daily dose = 2 capsules
- Choline (166 mg)
- Grape seed extract (200 mg; of which polyphenols 190 mg; of which OPC 120 mg)
- Dandelion root extract (200 mg; of which flavonoids 4 mg)
- Milk thistle extract (175 mg; of which silymarin 140 mg)
- Wasabi extract (166,7 mg; of which glucosinolates 2 mg)
- Artichoke extract (100 mg; of which cynarin 10 mg)