Balance out the intestine
Who is OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic suitable for?
Overweight people have a different bacterial flora than slim people, namely an excess of so-called "Firmicutes" bacteria and too few "Bacteroidetes" bacteria:
Firmicutes extract calories even from indigestible dietary fibres and store them - as a "cushion" for bad times, so to speak, there is more energy available than needed.
Bacteroidetes, on the other hand, encapsulate unused carbohydrates, whereby these can be excreted with the stool.
A balanced ratio between Firmicutes and Bacteroidetes is important.
How does OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic work?
The specially selected bacterial strains in OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic displace the Firmicutes bacteria and balance the imbalance in the intestine. Complementary to sufficient exercise and a calorie-reduced, healthy diet, weight loss can thus be facilitated. The ideal supplement: The daily supplement with OMNi-LOGiC® APPLE PECTIN is ideal: This is the much sought-after food of the Bacteroidetes bacteria. With this, they multiply and settle in the intestine sustainably.
Diet and exercise
- Of course, it is still right and important to keep an eye on your calorie intake. Depending on how many kilos you want to lose, you should limit your food intake accordingly.
- For the bacteria in your intestines, it is also very interesting what kind of calories you eat: Make sure you eat as few carbohydrates as possible. In concrete terms, this means: eat very little bread, pasta, rice and potatoes and avoid sugary foods such as sweets, chocolate, other sweets, cakes and drinks with sugar. Instead, eat lots of vegetables, dairy products, and fish and meat every now and then. Be cautious with fruit, as it contains a lot of carbohydrates!
- Boost your calorie consumption with exercise. This does not require superhuman effort, but any kind of exercise consumes calories. If you manage to take 10,000 steps a day, you can be sure that your body will burn enough fat and sugar so that your weight will melt away quickly. For example, use the stairs instead of the lift or get off the bus one stop earlier and walk.
How is OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic used?
Stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic (= 3 g) once daily into a glass of water (approx. 125 mL) at room temperature, wait at least 1 minute for it to activate, stir again and then drink. It is recommended to take this in the morning before breakfast or in the evening shortly before going to bed.
Supplement your intake with 2 x daily 3 capsules of OMNi LOGiC® APPLE PECTIN to provide the optimal food for the Bacteroidetes bacteria.
If you suffer from a fructose intolerance, you should prolong the activation time of OMNi-BiOTIC® metabolic to at least 30 minutes. During this time the bacteria metabolise the entire fructooligosaccharides. Therefore no fructose gets into the intestine.
Corn starch, maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), polydextrose, potassium chloride, plant-based protein (rice), magnesium sulphate, bacterial strains*, manganese sulphate, lactose.
1 sachet contains 11 mg lactose, which corresponds to approx. 4 drops of cow's milk.*
7 bacterial strains with at least 3 billion germs per 1 serving (= 3 g):
- Lactobacillus salivarius W57
- Lactobacillus casei W56
- Enterococcus faecium W54
- Lactobacillus acidophilus W22
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus W71
- Lactococcus lactis W58
- Lactobacillus plantarum W62
Free from animal protein, gluten and yeast.
Suitable for diabetics, children and safe for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic contains a total of 90 billion viable and reproducible bacteria.
|Fat||0.02 g||0.59 g|
|- of which saturates||< 0.01 g||0.46 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.43 g||81.10 g|
|- of which sugars||0.16 g||5.29 g|
|Protein||0.06 g||2.00 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||0.27 g|