Caricol® DERMA Sensitiv
For skin that itches and burns
The naturally pure ingredients of Caricol®-Derma Sensitive soothe itching and redness. Suitable for dry, irritated or sensitive skin as well as for the mucous membrane of the external intimate area: The main ingredients are special preparations of organic papaya, organic oats, organic coconut oil and neem leaf extract. Each of these ingredients fulfils an important function in Caricol®-Derma Sensitive. They all have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Papaya: In addition to valuable nutrients such as vitamins A, C and alpha-hydroxy acids, papaya contains the protein-splitting enzyme papain, which, among other things, has an anti-inflammatory effect. anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, papain, together with alpha hydroxy acids, acts like a peeling, which can remove inactive proteins and dead skin cells. Due to their high antioxidant effect, certain ingredients of papaya also serve as natural radical scavengers and protect the skin from harmful environmental influences.
- Oats: Oats are pleasantly soothing and moisturising. This is due to the avenanthramides, B vitamins and beta-glucans contained in oat flour, together with the trace elements zinc, manganese and copper.
- Coconut oil penetrates the skin quickly but only the surface,to provide smooth, soft skin, without a greasy feeling, and with a slightly cooling effect. Due to its high content of lauric acid, coconut oil has a natural antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal effect. It provides effective and long-lasting protection against moisture loss.
- Neem leaf extract:: The extract produced from the leaves of the Neem tree contains skin-caring substances, especially the limonoid azadirachtin and terpenoids, which have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Furthermore, neem is said to have antifungal properties. Niem is therefore used for stressed or damaged skin, e.g. skin inflammations or irritations.
When to use Caricol®-Derma SensitiveCaricol®-Derma Sensitive can be applied to small or large areas on the skin (face/body) and the mucous membrane in the external intimate area if experiencing:
How to use Caricol®-Derma Sensitive?Apply a thin layer of Caricol®-Derma Sensitive to the cleansed affected skin areas and/or mucous membrane areas of the external intimate area. Use Caricol®-Derma Sensitive at least 1 x daily, preferably in the evening.
- Can also be used several times a day if necessary
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Avoid the eye area
AQUA (water), CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT* (papaya*)1, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL* (coconut oil*), AVENA SATIVA KERNEL FLOUR* (oat flour*)2, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT (neem leaf extract), BENZYL ALCOHOL (benzyl alcohol), DEHYDROACETIC ACID (dehydroacetic acid), PARFUM* (lavender essential oil*). *from certified organic agriculture 1) Caricol® patented Papaya preperation 2) Patented oat preparation