What is META-CARE® L-Glutamin?Special formula of the amino acid L-glutamine combined with fennel seed extract L-glutamine is an important amino acid that the body needs for various metabolic processes and that it needs more of, especially in times of stress. It is present in all mucous membranes, especially the intestinal mucosa, where it serves as an energy source for the cells. META-CARE® L-Glutamin combines valuable glutamine with biotin and fennel seed extract, which is especially beneficial for bloating. META-CARE® L-Glutamin can usefully support the needs of the intestinal mucosa alongside daily nutrition and the body's own synthesis.
When can META-CARE® L-Glutamin be used?
- For the targeted supplement of the amino acid L-glutamine, especially in times of stress, increased energy requirements or reduced gastrointestinal well-being.
- To support intact mucous membranes, such as the intestinal mucosa (biotin).
- Contribution to a normal metabolism of macronutrients (biotin)
- To support a healthy energy metabolism (biotin)
How is META-CARE® L-Glutamin used?Take 1 capsule twice daily with water, unchewed and before a meal.
Please noteWe recommend consulting your doctor regarding use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding before using this product.
CompositionL-glutamine; capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; fennel seed extract; D-biotin Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose. Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk.
ContentsContents per daily dose = 2 capsules
- L-Glutamine (1000 mg)
- Fennel seed extract (100 mg)
- Biotin (15 μg)