A good start for mother and child
Who is OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA suitable for?If there is a high incidence of allergies in families, the immune system may change during pregnancy – an imbalance arises between two important groups of immune cells (the so-called TH1 and TH2 cells), which may be conveyed from the mother to the baby. This allergic shift can, however, be regulated with selected probiotic bacteria. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA was developed over many years of research and the positive effects clearly proven in several large studies: The occurrence of allergies in babies at risk could be reduced by 80 % when OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA was used daily, both in the last two months of pregnancy and also throughout the child’s first year of life.
How does OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA work?Scientific studies show that OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA can regulate the child’s immune system if this probiotic is taken by the mother from the 8th week of pregnancy, and by the child from the first day of life. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA is a food for special medical purposes (balanced diet) for diet management in cases of immunological dysbalance between TH1 and TH2 cells. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA contains four scientifically tested bacterial strains which exhibit the following characteristics and properties, which define the intended use of the product:
- Equilibrate TReg cell deficiencies
- Induce formation of Interleukin-10
- Stimulate the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFA)
How is OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA taken?
- Generally: Once daily, stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA (= 3 g) into a glass of water (approx. 125 mL) at room temperature, wait at least 10 minutes for activation, stir again and then drink. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA should preferably be taken on an empty stomach.
- Babies: Once daily, stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA into 1 tablespoon of breastmilk or boiled water and trickle this special mixture directly into the infant’s mouth with a dropper. If you are not breastfeeding your baby, stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA into the baby bottle every day (caution: Do not heat above 40° C).
- Pregnancy: Based on study data, for allergic dysbalance, OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA should be applied daily no later than the 8th month of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding: The young mother can of course continue to take OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA herself every day.
CompositionRice starch, maltodextrin, bacterial strains* *4 human bacterial strains with at least 3 billion organisms per 1 portion (= 3 g):
- Lactococcus lactis W58
- Bifidobacterium lactis W52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum W23
- Bifidobacterium lactis W51
per 3 g
|Fat||0.01 g||0.37 g|
|- of which saturates||< 0.01 g||0.20 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.84 g||94.70 g|
|- of which sugars||< 0.01 g||0.27 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||2.43 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||0.09 g|