What is META-CARE® Leber?Special formula with choline, wasabi and bitter substances from plant extracts Besides the intestines, the liver in particular has a great influence on the metabolic processes for extracting nutrients from food. If our liver is overburdened with harmful substances or incorrect nutrition, support through micronutrients can be useful. META-CARE® Leber contains the essential nutrient choline, which is needed for regular fat metabolism and thus contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function. The additionally contained high-quality extract from the genuine Japanese wasabi (Wasabi Japonica) is used in Asian culture as a proven household remedy due to its high content of mustard oils. The formulation is rounded off with bitter substances from specially selected plant extracts.
When can META-CARE® Leber used?
- Contributes to maintaining healthy liver function (choline)
- Supports the regular fat metabolism (choline)
- Contribution to normal homocysteine metabolism (choline)
How is META-CARE® Leber used?Take 1 capsule 2 x daily with water, unchewed and before meals
CompositionCholine bitartrate; capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; grape seed extract; dandelion root extract; milk thistle fruit extract; wasabi root extract (mustard); artichoke leaf extract; bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose. Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose. Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk. This product is also safe for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
ContentsContents per daily dose = 2 capsules
- Choline (166 mg)
- Grape seed extract (200 mg; of which polyphenols 190 mg; of which OPC 120 mg)
- Dandelion root extract (200 mg; of which flavonoids 4 mg)
- Milk thistle extract (175 mg; of which silymarin 140 mg)
- Wasabi extract (166,7 mg; of which glucosinolates 2 mg)
- Artichoke extract (100 mg; of which cynarin 10 mg)