Who is OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic suitable for?Overweight people have a different bacterial flora than slender people, namely an excess of so-called “firmicutes” bacteria and too few “bacteroidetes” bacteria: Firmicutes extract calories even from indigestible fibres and store them as a kind of “cushion” for bad times, so that more energy is available than required. In contrast, bacteroidetes encapsulate unconsumed carbohydrates, which can then be eliminated along with the faeces. It is important to have a balanced relationship between firmicutes and bacteroidetes.
How does OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic work?The specifically selected bacteria strains in OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic supplant the firmicutes bacteria and correct the imbalance in the intestine. In addition to sufficient exercise and a reduced-calorie, healthy diet, this can facilitate desired weight loss. The ideal supplement: A daily supplement with OMNi-LOGiC® APPLE PECTIN. Apple pectin is the highly coveted food source of bacteroidetes bacteria. With this ideal food source, they multiply and colonise in the intestine in a sustainable manner.
- Of course it is still correct and important to keep an eye on your calorie intake. Depending on how many kilos you want to lose, you must restrain your food consumption accordingly.
- What kinds of calories you eat is furthermore of great interest to the bacteria in your intestine: Take care to consume as few carbohydrates as possible. This means specifically: eat very little bread, noodles, rice, and potatoes and avoid sugary food such as candy, chocolate, other sweets, cake, and also sweet beverages. Instead, eat plenty of vegetables and dairy products, and now and again also fish and meat. Be restrained in eating fruit, since it contains a lot of carbohydrates!
- Boost your calorie consumption with exercise. No superhuman efforts are necessary, but every kind of exercise burns up calories. If you can manage to walk 10,000 steps every day, you can be certain that your body is burning up sufficient fat and sugar so that your weight will rapidly diminish. Take the stairs instead of the lift, for instance, or get off the bus one stop earlier and go the rest of the way on foot.
How is OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic applied?Stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® metabolic (= 3 g) once daily into a glass of water (approx. 125 mL) at room temperature, wait at least 1 minute for it to activate, stir again and then drink. It is recommended to take this in the morning before breakfast or in the evening shortly before going to bed. Supplement your intake with 2 x daily 3 capsules of OMNi LOGiC® APPLE PECTIN, in order to provide the optimal food for the bacteriodetes bacteria. If you suffer from a fructose intolerance, you should prolong the activation time of OMNi-BiOTIC® metabolic to at least 30 minutes. During this time the bacteria metabolise the entire fructooligosaccharides. Therefore no fructose gets into the intestine.
CompositionCorn starch, maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), polydextrose, plant-based protein (rice), potassium chloride, bacterial strains*, magnesium sulphate, manganese sulphate, lactose 1 sachet contains 11 mg of lactose, equivalent to about 4 drops of cow’s milk. *7 bacterial strains with at least 3 billion organisms per 1 portion (= 3 g):
- Lactobacillus salivarius W57
- Lactobacillus casei W56
- Enterococcus faecium W54
- Lactobacillus acidophilus W22
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus W71
- Lactococcus lactis W58
- Lactobacillus plantarum W62
|Fat||0.02 g||0.59 g|
|- of which saturates||< 0.01 g||0.46 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.43 g||81.10 g|
|- of which sugars||0.16 g||5.29 g|
|Protein||0.06 g||2.00 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||0.27 g|