Who is DentoMit® Tooth Gel suitable for?
The concept of the DentoMit® Q10 care series is to support oral health and keep the gums vital and resistant.
The mse research has developed medical gum care precisely for this purpose. DentoMit® tooth gel contains liquid Q10 with the patented formula of ultra-small liquid particles. The tiny Q10 structures have a surface charge that is adapted to the gums. They can penetrate into the tiniest interdental spaces.
Q10 is a high-quality and natural antioxidant with cell-energising function.
How does DentoMit® Tooth Gel work?
DentoMit® Tooth Gel was developed for intensive care of the gums. It contains liquid ubiquinone Q10, CM3 glucan and mint oil.
- For the production of dentomit® Q10 ZahnGel, liquid Q10 is used, which consists of bioenergetically active, ultra-small Q10 liquid particles.
- These are tiny particles that are able to penetrate into the tiniest of spaces.
- The tiny size ensures a much faster release of Q10.
- The specially developed CM3Glucan is water-soluble.
- It can stimulate the immune system as it stimulates macrophages (scavenger cells).
- It can thus contribute to an improvement in resistance to germs.
- CM3Glucan also influences B lymphocytes and T cells.
The mint oil contained is also present in ultra-small drops, which ensures better development.
- Liquid Q10 + CM3Glucan + Mint combined in DentoMit® Tooth Gel care for the gums intensively and sustainably into otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Due to its consistency, DentoMit® Tooth Gel is easy to apply and it adheres longer in the mouth. It can be used on pressure points and torn corners of the mouth.
- The ubiquinone Q10 component is known to reduce bleeding and mouth ulcers.
- Mint oil in ultra-small particles contributes significantly to the improvement of the formulation.
- The tiny particles reach into inaccessible spaces.
How is DentoMit® Tooth Gel?
DentoMit® Tooth Gel should be applied several times a day, especially before going to bed. To help the gel adhere better, do not rinse or rinse and do not eat or drink anything for 10 - 15 minutes before application.
Per application, a strand of gel a centimetre long should be applied to the gums with the finger and pressed into the interdental spaces.
Aqua, Glycerin, Poloxamer 407, Xylitol, Alcohol, Aroma, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Lecithin, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Domiphen Bromide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Limonene, BHT, Linalool
Liquid ubiquinone Q10, CM3Glucan and mint oil in ultra-small drops.
1 g gel contains 6 mg Q10, 0.4 mg CM3Glucan and 10 mg mint. 5 g gel corresponds to more than 100 applications