What is META-CARE® Gut Balance?A combination of intestinal nutrients supplemented with natural power from grape seeds A healthy diet with selected micronutrients can promote the function of the intestines, mucous membranes and immune system and therefore the colonisation of intestinal bacteria. META-CARE® Darm Fit is a combined preparation of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, which, in addition to a health diet, support the body's own processes.
When can META-CARE® Gut Balance be used?
- Supports normal muscular and nerve function in the gastrointestinal tract (magnesium)
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, such as the intestinal mucosa (vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, biotin)
- Contributes to a normal fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism (zinc)
- Contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism (Vitamin B6)
- Contribution to normal protein and glycogen metabolism (magnesium, niacin, pantothenic acid)
How is META-CARE® Gut Balance used?Take 1 capsule twice daily with water, unchewed and after a meal.
HinweisThis product contains griffonia. We therefore recommend consulting your doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are taking medication such as psychotropics and triptans.
L-glutamine, magnesium citrate, capsule shell: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, griffonia seed extract, zinc gluconate, potato starch, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, sodium selenate, nicotinamide, sodium L-ascorbate, calcium D-pantothenate, beta-carotene, sodium molybdate, cholecalciferol, sodium riboflavin 5'-phosphate, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, (6S)-5methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, copper citrate, D-biotin, methylcobalamin
Vegetarian, free from gluten and lactose
Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk.
Contents per daily dose = 2 capsules
- Beta-Carotene (1,0 mg; corresponds to Vitamin A 166,7 μg; Retinoläquivalent / 400 I.U.*)
- Vitamin D3 (10 μg; α-Tocopherol equivalent)
- Vitamin E (15 mg; Niacin equivalent)
- Vitamin C (17 mg)
- Thiamine B1 (1,8 mg)
- Riboflavin B2 (2,8 mg)
- Niacin B3 (30 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (2,2 mg)
- Folic acid (400 μg; Folic acid equivalent)
- Vitamin B12 (2 μg)
- Biotin (100 μg)
- Pantothenic acid B5 (12 mg)
- Magnesium (56,3 mg)
- Zinc (7,2 mg)
- Copper (0,2 mg)
- Selenium (60 μg)
- Molybdenum(50 μg)
- L-Glutamine (400 mg)
- Griffonia seed extract (20 mg)
I.U. = International Unit