What is META-CARE® Sleep Well?
Restful sleep is of great importance for both the organism and the psyche META-CARE® Sleep Well contains extracts of the proven plant substances passionflower, lemon balm and hops. They help to find a peaceful sleep. Withania root (ashwagandha), also known as sleep berry, supports mental balance and helps you fall asleep. Saffron is also traditionally used to support relaxation. The melatonin it contains makes an important contribution to shortening the time it takes to fall asleep, while hops support the natural quality of sleep. In addition, zinc is proven to contribute to normal cognitive function as well as to protect cells from oxidative stress.
When can META-CARE® Sleep Well be used?
- Contributes to shortening the time it takes to fall asleep (melatonin)*
- Supports normal sleep quality (passion flower, lemon balm, hops)
- Contribution to normal cognitive function (zinc)
- Contribution to the protection of cells against oxidative stress (zinc)
* The positive effect occurs when 1 mg of melatonin (= 1 capsule) is ingested shortly before going to bed.
How is META-CARE® Sleep Well used?
Take 1 capsule daily just before going to bed, unchewed and with water.
META-CARE® Sleep Well contains withania, passion flower, hops and saffron. We recommend consulting your doctor regarding use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, as well as for children under 12 years of age. We recommend not taking any other zinc-containing food supplements at the same time .
Withania root extract, passion flower extract, lemon balm leaf extract, capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, zinc gluconate, hop flower extract, saffron extract, melatonin.
Contents per daily dose = 1 capsule
- Zinc (10 mg)
- Withania root extract (100 mg)
- Passionflower flower extract (100 mg)
- Lemon balm leaf extract(100 mg)
- Hops flower extract (50 mg)
- Saffron extract (5 mg)
- Melatonin (1 mg)