Joints and Mobility
What is META-CARE® Frankincense?Natural power from Indian frankincense complemented by vitamin C from camu camu fruit extract and quercetin.
Frankincense has been valued in many cultures for thousands of years. Today's science has rediscovered the numerous positive properties of its ingredients and uses them in various fields of application. Among other things, frankincense supports joint function and contributes to their mobility, cooling and well-being.
The vitamin C contained in META-CARE® Frankincense contributes to normal collagen formation. Collagen builds connective tissue and can thus support intact cartilage function. Furthermore, it contributes to a normal function of the immune system, also during and after intensive physical activity.
When can META-CARE® Frankincense be used?
- For the targeted supplement of high-quality boswellic acid
- Contributes to a healthy collagen formation for normal cartilage and bone function (Vitamin C)
- To protect the cells from oxidative stress (Vitamin C)
- To support the immune system (Vitamin C)
How is META-CARE® Frankincense used?Take 1 capsule 2 x daily, unchewed, after meals with water. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend consulting your doctor before taking this product.
CompositionBoswellia serrata extract, capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, camu camu fruit extract, quercetin from Sophora japonica flower extract. Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose. Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk.
ContentsContents per daily dose = 2 capsules
- Boswellia serrata extract 800 mg (of which boswellic acid 560 mg)
- Camu Camu fruit extract 160 mg (of which Vitamin C 80 mg)
- Quercetin 120 mg