What is META-CARE® Osteo Fit?Nutrient complex of essential bone minerals combined with boron, vitamin D3 & K2 META-CARE® Osteo Fit offers a comprehensive combination of the important bone nutrients calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3 & K2, supplemented with boron. The minerals calcium and magnesium contribute significantly to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. An increased need can arise during growth, when taking certain medicines or during intense physical exertion. META-CARE® Osteo Fit contains plant calcium from the red alga (Lithothamnium Calcareum) and magnesium in the easily absorbable citrate compound. Vitamin D plays a decisive role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium. In addition, vitamin D, together with vitamin K, plays an important role in maintaining bones. Although vitamin D is formed in the skin with the help of sunlight, in our latitudes the requirement cannot usually be adequately met through self-synthesis or diet.
When can META-CARE® Osteo Fit be used?
- Contribution to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth (calcium, magnesium, vitamin D)
- For the targeted supply of calcium and magnesium in case of increased need - e.g. growth, taking certain medicines, intensive physical exertion.
- Contribution to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus (vitamin D)
- Contribution to a normal energy metabolism (calcium, magnesium)
How is META-CARE® Osteo Fit used?Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with water, unchewed and after a meal.
Please noteWe recommend consulting your doctor regarding use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding before using this product.
CompositionMagnesium citrate; red algae calcium; calcium citrate; capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; sodium borate; menaquinone-7; cholecalciferol. Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose. Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk.
ContentsContents per daily dose = 6 capsules
- Vitamin D3 (50 μg / 200 I.U.*)
- Vitamin K2 (150 μg)
- Calcium (750 mg; from red algae 450 mg; from calcium citrate 300 mg)
- Magnesium (375 mg)
- Boron (2.3 mg)
I.U. = International Units