A good start for mother and baby
Who is OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA suitable for?If allergic diseases occur frequently in families, changes in the immune system can occur during pregnancy - an imbalance develops between two important groups of immune cells (the so-called TH1 and TH2 cells), which can be transmitted from the mother to the baby. However, this allergic shift can be regulated with selected probiotic bacteria. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA has been developed over many years of research and the positive effects have been clearly proven in several large studies: The incidence of allergic diseases in babies at risk was reduced by 80 % when OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA was used daily both in the last two months of pregnancy and throughout the children's first year of life.
Are you pregnant?Let us accompany you through this exciting time! With OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDApost you will receive developmental updates on your baby, tips & tricks relating to pregnancy symptoms, recipe ideas and product recommendations. Jetzt kostenlos anmelden >
How does OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA work?Scientific studies show that OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA can regulate the child's immune system if this probiotic is used by the mother from the 8th month of pregnancy and taken by the child from the first day of life. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA is a food for special medical purposes (balanced diet) for dietary management of an immunological imbalance between TH1 and TH2 cells. The 4 scientifically researched bacterial strains contained have the following properties and characteristics, to which the product owes its intended purpose:
- Compensate for a lack of TReg cells
- Induce the formation of interleukin-10
- Stimulate the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFA)
How is OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA used?
- General recommendaton: Stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA (= 3 g) into approx. 1/8 l of water 1 x daily, wait at least 10 minutes for activation time, stir again and then drink. It is recommended to take it on an empty stomach if possible.
- Recommendation for babies: Stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA into 1 tablespoon of breast milk or boiled water 1 x a day and drip this special mixture directly into the baby's mouth using a pipette. If you are not breastfeeding your baby, stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA into the bottle every day (Attention: Do not warm above 40° C).
- During pregnancy: Based on the study data, it is recommended to use OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA daily in case of allergic imbalance from the 8th month of pregnancy at the latest.
- While breastfeeding: Of course, the young mother can continue to take OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA every day.
CompositionRice starch, maltodextrin, bacterial strains* *4 human bacterial strains with at least 3 billion bacteria per 1 portion (= 3 g):
- Lactococcus lactis W58
- Bifidobacterium lactis W52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum W23
- Bifidobacterium lactis W51
|per 3 g (= 1 sachet)||100 g|
|Fat||0.01 g||0.37 g|
|of which saturates||< 0.01 g||0.20 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.84 g||94.70 g|
|of which sugars||< 0.01 g||0.27 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||2.43 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||0.09 g|